Advantages of Jenox classic battery series
1. Lightly serviced. During the casting of chip members a low-stibic lead alloy is used – it allows to reduce considerably the consumption of water during the exploitation of a battery.
2. Sleeves separators used don’t allow residues of active mass to congregate at the bottom of the battery and protects chip members from short circuit.
3. Ensures a stable input of current even if there is a low temperature.
4. It has a comfortable handle used to carry the battery.
5. The average service life period is three years.
6. The manufacturer gives a warranty of 12-18 months.
Advantages of Jenox calcium battery series
1. Completely not serviceable. Chip members that are cast of calcium-lead alloy don’t almost use water, so it is no need to add water to the battery during all time of usage.
2. The starting current is 15 % more in comparison to standard batteries.
3. Central ventilation system, having a fire collector, considerably reduces the emission of gas from the battery and explosion risk.
4. A very little self-discharge allows use the battery for a long time without additional charging.
5. Sleeves separators made of polyethylene don’t allow residues of active mass to congregate at the bottom of the battery and protects chip members from short circuit.
6. Electrolyte frequency indicator fixed in a cover quickly and easily allows evaluating the condition of the battery.
7. Increased resistance of accumulator terminal to corrosion.
8. Enough stable input of current, even if there is a low temperature, which allows starting a car even in cold winter.
9. It has a comfortable handle used to carry the battery.
10. A framing made of polypropylene has specific lobes of stiffness that is why the battery is very resistant to corrosion.
11. The average service life period is 3-4 years.
12. The manufacturer gives a warranty of 24 months.